Concord, NH – July 17, 2012 – The Merrimack is pleased to honor Julie Davis, Retail Development/Operational Coordinator, of Loudon, NH, with their Employee STAR of the Month award for June 2012.
One of the 12 monthly prizewinners will go on to win the Annual STAR Award which includes a paid vacation day and cash prize. “I am delighted to have been able to surprise Julie with our June STAR of the month award,” says Paul Rizzi, President and CEO of Merrimack County Savings Bank. Paul continued, “Listening to peer-reviewed comments such as ‘Julie is very easy to approach with any type of problem or concern. She is also very respectful of your feelings’ re-confirms how our staff embraces the values of Merrimack Style.”
About The Merrimack STAR Awards
Originally developed in 1997, ‘STAR’ referred to “Standards to Achieve Results”. Today, the term ‘STAR’ has evolved to define exceptional employees, nominated by their peers, who are considerate, work well with everyone and make a habit of ‘going the extra mile’.
STARs are monthly, peer-nominated performance awards given to Merrimack employees, chosen by Merrimack employees. From the monthly winners, a STAR of the Year is selected and announced at the annual company dinner. STAR recipients are employees who most embody Merrimack Style,which includes:
- Delivering excellent value at a fair price.
- Respecting customers and striving to develop lasting relationships based on personal service and mutual trust.
- Accepting responsibility for actions.
- Adhering to unquestioned honesty and integrity, while remaining prudent stewards of customers’ money.
- Providing stability and reliability in the marketplace over the long term.
- Delivering community leadership and support as a good corporate citizens.
- Treating peers with dignity and respect, while nurturing their personal and professional growth.